Published:May 8th, 2012
Tags:Communication, DCW, excellence, public speaking, SCORRE, speech
10 Life-Changing Quotes from the SCORRE Conference
We finished another SCORRE Conference this week at the beautiful Winshape Retreat center in Rome, Georgia, and it was amazing!
A few comments from a diverse audience including a plumber, authors, professional speakers, ministry professionals and CEOs. Check out these comments.
- “Once you learn the SCORRE speaking method, you can’t unlearn it.” —Michael Hyatt
- “Speaker wannabes: Truly, verily you should make it a priority to come to the SCORRE Conference. Transformational!”
- “Thank you… Ken Davis and Michael Hyatt for inspiring amazing people to resolve to connect here at the SCORRE Conference! Phenomenal!” —Justin Foster
- “Even as a professional speaker, [the SCORRE Conference] is challenging me to work on my skills, my message, my craft… They are challenging me, stretching me and making me think differently.” —Carrie Wilkerson
- “Loving SCORRE. Thank you for the sharing, challenging and educating.” —Paul Evans
- “I love that I am being stretched to improve as a communicator…” —Chuck Carringer
- “Nerve-wracking? Yep. Invigorating? Definitely. Helpful? I can’t wait for the rest of the week and seeing how some of these principles can be applied to what I do for our church on Sunday mornings.” —Chris Vacher
- “Great sessions, full access to the staff and validation of my speaking gift. Worth the money!” —Kelly Combs
- “Incredible time at the SCORRE conference! I learned so much and met some amazing people. I’m changed as a communicator forever.” —Holly Worley
- “It brings me such joy to be around people who take the gift of public speaking seriously. I love coaching [at SCORRE]. It’s a true honor.” —Ryan Daffron
If you’ve been waiting to attend one of our events, we hope you’ll find a way to get here this year! Our fall SCORRE conference in Vail is filing quickly. Find out you can be a part of our life changing SCORRE conference here. For alumni and past attendees:
How did the our workshop change the way you approached public speaking and communication?
Share in the comments or tell me about your desire to communicate more clearly.