Three things I have learned today.
- Trying to get from the Atlanta airport to anywhere makes a soul long for Christ’s return.
- You can’t get back to the Atlanta airport from anywhere in time to catch your flight.
- No matter how much patience you have, it can be exhausted on any freeway in Atlanta.
- Atlanta is a beautiful city, you just can’t live long enough to get there.
- Atlanta is a Greek word that means “under construction.”
- “Under” and “Construction” are two Greek words that mean, “Try honking…. that might loosen it up.”
Okay, I know that’s six things. Guess which three I learned? If I don’t blog in the next couple of weeks, you know where I am.