We finished another SCORRE Conference this week at the beautiful Winshape Retreat center in Rome, Georgia, and it was amazing!
If you followed along on Twitter or Facebook, you may have seen status updates from some of our students and coaches. Here’s a quick run-down of quotes from those who attended.
A few comments from a diverse audience including a plumber, authors, professional speakers, ministry professionals and CEOs. Check out these comments.
- “Once you learn the SCORRE speaking method, you can’t unlearn it.” —Michael Hyatt
- “Speaker wannabes: Truly, verily you should make it a priority to come to the SCORRE Conference. Transformational!”
- “Thank you… Ken Davis and Michael Hyatt for inspiring amazing people to resolve to connect here at the SCORRE Conference! Phenomenal!” —Justin Foster
- “Even as a professional speaker, [the SCORRE Conference] is challenging me to work on my skills, my message, my craft… They are challenging me, stretching me and making me think differently.” —Carrie Wilkerson
- “Loving SCORRE. Thank you for the sharing, challenging and educating.” —Paul Evans
- “I love that I am being stretched to improve as a communicator…” —Chuck Carringer
- “Nerve-wracking? Yep. Invigorating? Definitely. Helpful? I can’t wait for the rest of the week and seeing how some of these principles can be applied to what I do for our church on Sunday mornings.” —Chris Vacher
- “Great sessions, full access to the staff and validation of my speaking gift. Worth the money!” —Kelly Combs
- “Incredible time at the SCORRE conference! I learned so much and met some amazing people. I’m changed as a communicator forever.” —Holly Worley
- “It brings me such joy to be around people who take the gift of public speaking seriously. I love coaching [at SCORRE]. It’s a true honor.” —Ryan Daffron
If you’ve been waiting to attend one of our events, we hope you’ll find a way to get here this year! Our fall SCORRE conference in Vail is filing quickly. Find out you can be a part of our life changing SCORRE conference here. For alumni and past attendees:
How did the our workshop change the way you approached public speaking and communication?
Share in the comments or tell me about your desire to communicate more clearly.
i’ve heard incredible things… i want to go! When’s the next one on the East Coast as I’m not sure I can make it out to CO…!
I have asked my team to keep you up to date with all info. Love to see you at our conference.
Every person CAN become a better speaker at SCORRE (how?)
by following these 3 steps
1. Go to https://www.scorreconference.com/
2. Go to Register Now
3. Go to SCORRE
You’ll be glad you did!
Public speaking is something I’ve always struggled with and know that I need help in overcoming. I’ve worked on it by putting myself in front of crowds and speaking to them. It’s helped a little.
My next course of action will be finding a Toastmasters group that can help me improve. Once our finances our in order, I hope to make it to a SCORRE conference.
I know Michael has hyped it on his blog, even before he was a part of it. I look forward to the day that I’ll be attending and learning from masters like yourself.
Joseph, Thank you for your comment. I will make sure my team keeps you appraised of the conferences coming up. Hope to see you soon.
Please send me a list of upcoming Scorre dates and the cost
Rod, I have asked my team to send you all information. Registration opens next week and the conference will fill quickly. You can also check out info by going to my web site and clicking on the DCW and SUMMIT buttons on the right. How I would love to see you there.
Ken, I was not able to post a respond to you over at another site. I simply want to say thanks for your gracious response. I cannot at this point justify attending because of the price, but I certainly respect you. You have shown grace where others did not.
Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It actually was once a
amusement account it. Look complex to far delivered agreeable from you!
However, how can we be in contact?