- The author is one of my best friends but that is not a reason to read the book.
- He is one of the top bloggers in the world and knows what he is talking about. Still not a reason to read the book.
- He is the former CEO and current Chairman of the board for Thomas Nelson Publishers. Lots of credibility, but still no cigar.
1. Anyone who is named “Ken Davis” should read Platform! And I did read it. I made my staff read it. I am asking my friends to read it.
It has transformed almost everything we do in our organization. The principles in “Platform” helped us reach more people than ever before. The best year in our history. But wait, there’s more.
2. Anyone who has something to say should read Platform! If you have something to say and you want to be heard, if you have a message that will motivate, inspire or transform peoples lives, this book will maximize the number of people who will hear your message. Speakers, musicians, writers, teachers, mentors, ministry leaders, anyone with a “message” they believe in needs to read Platform.
People will not listen to what they do not hear. Their lives cannot be enriched by a message delivered to no-one. They will never benefit from truths that are lost in the din of a million other messages shouted at the same time. There’s a reason that the the highest billboards are the first we read, or that the person with the megaphone is the one that can be heard above the noise of a crowd. Mike knows the reason and shows you how to build a personal platform that will make your voice stand out.
3. Anyone who has something to sell should read Platform. It is not just the traditional door to door salesman who has something to sell. All of the people I mentioned above are really selling something. It may be a product, an idea or a belief, but if we are trying to get other people to listen and respond, whether intellectually or monetarily, we are selling it.
Either you believe in your product or you don’t. If you don’t then you have no use for a platform. But if you do believe in your product then Mike will show you how build your platform high and strong and visible. Build it, climb it and let the world know what you have to offer. If your going to make a scene be seen.
4. Anyone who likes to get free stuff should read platform! If you made it this far there is a BONUS OFFER:
To celebrate the launch of the book this week, Michael is giving away $375.98 worth of free bonus content for those who purchase the book between May 21 and May 25. Complete details are available at https://michaelhyatt.com/platform.
Bonuses include: Platform Video Jumpstart Program (six sessions), How to Write a Winning Book Proposal (two e-books and two audio sessions), Why NOW is the Best Time Ever to Be an Author (hour-long video), Digital Versions of Platform (audio and eBook), and more!
So in summary, if your name is Ken Davis, have something to say or something to sell, or just want some free stuff, I can’t recommend this book more highly.
What do you have to say?
Your points pretty much sum up why anyone should check out his book. His writing is easy to understand, he demonstrates how it worked in his journey, and the bonuses are great. I’ve already enjoyed two of the videos, and downloaded the fiction and non-fiction book proposal e-books. Worth your time and $ – which is rare these days.
It’s one of those books that if you apply the principles you WILL see results.
Okay; my name is NOT Ken Davis, so I stopped reading right there. Just kidding! Thank you for posting this. I especially like your comment: if you’re going to make a scene be seen! Great line! Now I’m hopping over to Michael Hyatts site to check out the cost of that book! God bless you, Ken!
You are welcome. Enjoy the book and the platform it will help you build.
I bought Platform yesterday, received the additional bonuses (including a version for Kindle), and I am about 1/3 of the way through the book already. Platform is phenomenal and I am very excited to read the rest! Michael has done a great job elaborating on what he teaches through his blog/website!
You and your book are living proof that these principles work.
Ken, Thanks for sharing this information. My wife and I just purchased a family business from her mother,and we are now in the process of learning to sell and have our product be seen. We feel this book will be a great start in our transition.
We just purchased the book and have already sent the copy of the order to receive the free gifts.
Thanks again for sharing.
Thanks for the article! I have already placed an order and have gotten access to his free stuff which as turned out to be invaluable as well as motivating too. I always love sharing content on either Facebook or Twitter. Thanks again Ken! God bless you!
Thank you for another excellent post. Where else may anyone get that kind of information in such an ideal means of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I’m on the search for such info.