I need help!
- Those words that helped me recover my health when I was 60 pounds overweight.
- Those words that helped me face moral failure in my life.
- Those words that brought me to faith in Christ.
- Those are the words that brought healing when I was drifting mentally, spiritually, and physically.
Those are words that have saved
- Broken marriages
- Men and women facing depression, and
- People facing spiritual darkness
- Men and women who don’t know the next step to acheive a goal
Why are we afraid to say those words… because we believe these lies…
- I will look weak
- I will lose respect
- I can do it by myself
- I don’t need anybody
My mom used to say, “‘Don’t talk with your mouthful!” The fact is, you can’t talk with your mouthful, especially if it is full of pride.
Until one swallows their pride, they cannot say, “I need help!”
Only the strong can say, “I need help.” Only the wise say it early and often.
What has been your experience when you have asked for help?
What is a situation where you shoul have asked for help?
BTW. If you need help becoming the best speaker you can possibly be……
Check March 27-29 on your calendar. Our “SCORRE™ Speaker training academy” is back. If you have something to sell, a message that people must hear, and a desire to impact lives, don’t miss this opportunity to become the best speaker you can be. Check out the details HERE!